Fidelis Consulting helps your growing business organize financial records, prepare your taxes, and make good decisions.
With a focus on affordable bookkeeping and tax preparation services, and access to fractional CFO services, Fidelis is a smart addition to your business.
Subscription Packages (price based on monthly expenses)
- Monthly Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Reporting
- A dedicated financial team handles your bookkeeping and accounting so you can focus on running your business
- Month-end accounting guarantees an accurate, ongoing financial picture.
- Industry-specific reporting creates informed decision making
- Personalized, expert support from Fidelis helps you understand what your finances mean
- Predictable, transparent pricing for the fraction of a full-time employee
- 10% off all services for the Re4ormed community
- Annual Tax – (available to monthly bookkeeping clients)
- Fidelis prepare and file your business state and federal taxes.
- Fidelis projects your estimated tax liability to drive decision making.
Custom Services and Add-Ons
- Virtual CFO Services –(available to monthly bookkeeping clients)
- Budgeting – Are you on track, making enough, or spending too much?
- Profitability Analysis – Are you profitable? Which products or services are profitable? Locations?
- Cash Flow Analysis – How long until you run out of money? How do you get more money?
- Process Advisory – Is there a better way? New technology?
- Coaching and Strategic Planning – What are your goals? What is your strategy and tactical plan to achieve them?
- Tax services – (available to monthly bookkeeping clients)
- 1099 preparation and filing – Fidelis files these on your behalf each year.
- Government notices – Fideleis handles these as they come in to keep you in good standing with the government.
Perhaps you’ll provide our first testimonial on Fidelis!
Amazing Military-Spouse Entrepreneur
Taylor White served as a finance technician and non-commissioned officer in the Marine Corps from 2008-2013 and was selected as Marine of the Year in 2011. After transitioning to the private sector, he served as a financial analyst for Lockheed Martin, MLT Systems, and then CPA firm Carl, Riggs and Ingram. He co-founded Fidelis Consulting in January 2020 and resides in the New Orelans area.