Clarke & Sampson 4Vets provides best-of-class commercial insurance services to veteran and military-spouse entrepreneurs
Great things happen when veterans work together to serve their own ecosystem, and the partnership between Re4ormed and insurance provider Clarke & Sampson to deliver Clarke & Sampson 4Vets does just that.
Helping veterans and military-spouses to achieve and protect their dreams is at the heart of Clarke & Sampson 4 Vets.
Army-veteran Dan Yokoyama of Clarke & Sampson recognized the need in the insurance marketplace for a veteran-run and veteran-vetted service, and Re4ormed’s family of services 4Vets is proud to deliver this high–touch service to our ecosystem.
- Professionalism and integrity are at the forefront of service delivery.
- Protecting our clients is the priority of our insurance solutions
- Giving back to the veteran community via charitable contributions is integral to our service
- Access to a Vetted and Trusted Advisor from the Veteran Community
- Commitment to Excellence. 90%+ Customer Retention
- Support for the Veteran Community. Percentage of net proceeds will be donated back into the veteran community via veteran supporting non-profits
- Tailored Insurance Programs to meet the needs of clients
- Structured Risk/Insurance Consultations Provided. Clients are aware of what is going on at each step of the process. Clients walk away understanding their coverages and what they’re paying for.
- Fair, Competitive Pricing for sound insurance coverage programs and insurance services.
- Independent Brokerage with access to a variety of first-in-class insurance markets/carriers
- Virtual Integration. Internet-based video calls and online meeting scheduling available which work to save clients time and energy.
Commercial Coverages Offered
- General Liability (Premises and Products/Completed Operations)
- Management Liability (Directors and Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary, Crime)
- Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions)
- Automobile Liability
- Inland Marine / Marine (Equipment, Cargo, Builder’s Risk, etc)
Cyber and Workers Comp
- Workers Compensation
- Employers Liability
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
Perhaps you’ll provide our first testimonial on Clarke & Sampson 4Vets!
Amazing Military-Spouse Enrepreneur
Dan Yokoyama is an insurance broker with Clarke & Sampson. Dan’s prior insurance experience derives from his work as a commercial excess and surplus (E&S) lines broker where he regularly encountered complex risks. Dan’s experience with complex risks has provided him with a unique perspective and broad knowledge-base when it comes to analyzing coverages. This allows him to develop and provide the best insurance coverage solutions for his clients. In addition to being a licensed insurance professional, Dan’s insurance qualifications include the Associates in Commercial Underwriting (AU) and the Real Estate – Certified Insurance Professional (RCIP) designations.
Though experienced with many different types of risks and coverage solutions, Dan specializes in addressing the coverage needs of government and defense contractors. Dan’s prior military service is an asset in this arena and facilitates a mutual understanding with contractors providing services to governmental agencies. Dan is a member of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), the Army Aviation Association of America (Quad-A), and the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA).
Dan is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Pont where he graduated with a degree in economics and commissioned as a second lieutenant in the US Army. Dan has served as an armor officer and a foreign area officer (FAO) throughout the world in various capacities to include multiple combat tours. While serving, Dan earned both his ranger tab and airborne wings. Dan continues to live by the values “Duty, Honor, Country” ingrained in him through his experiences at West Point and service to the country.